Theme: Sea basin cooperation
Title of the workshop: Outermost Regions: Strategic Players in the EU Maritime Policy
Conference of the presidents of Outermost regions.
Maritime policy affects many fields. The workshop will promote Outermost Regions’ maritime potential in bleue economy sectors, focusing on projects and good practices implemented and will recommend action to support a true European maritime strategy for ORs. Funding, R&I, marine resources data and energy, training, fisheries etc will be relevant topics.
- Mr. Antonio Domingos Abreu- Specialist in the UNESCO Division of Ecological and Earth Sciences.
- Mrs Anna Szegvari – Regional council of La Réunion
- Mr Pedro Ortega - Regional minister in charge of Economy, Industry and Knowled
- M. Filipe PORTEIRO - Regional Director for Sea Affairs- Government of the Azores
- Mrs Cyrielle Cuirassier - Regional council of Guadeloupe.