Theme: Digitalisation, AI & big data for maritime applications
Title of the workshop: Using Big Data to stimulate ocean innovation
- Campus mondial de la mer
- European Marine Board / European Marine Observation and Data Network
The workshop aims at engaging public and private players with the current use of EU ocean data which could lead to more innovation through new products and services.
It will showcase few initiatives that encourage the use of marine data like the Ocean Hackathon and provide with recommendations.
- Jérémie Bazin - Head of Campus mondial de la mer, Campus mondial de la mer.
- C. Tara Marshall - Senior Lecturer, University of Aberdeen - Scotland.
- Florence Sergent - Project manager, Boulogne-sur-mer Développement - France.
- Spyros A. Mouzakitis - Project Manager H2020 BigDataOcean project, National Technical University of Athens - Greece.
- Alessandro Pittito - Coordinator EMODnet Human Activities, Cogea Consulenti Per La Gestione Aziendale, SRL - Italy.
- Yolanda Sagarminaga - Principal Investigator in Earth Observation, AZTI tecnalia, Marine Research Division - Spain.