Theme: Aquaculture and fish processing
Title of the workshop: Aquaculture and the Social Acceptability Challenge
- Aquaculture Advisory Council
To explore the social acceptability issues faced by European aquaculture, current activities and strategic approaches to addressing these issues, and seek synergies and future opportunities for better addressing them.
- Javier Ojeda - Chair, Aquaculture Advisory Council.
- Marija Banovic - Associate Professor, MAPP Centre, School of Business and Social Sciences, Aarhus University.
- Tonje Osmundsen - Research Director, NTNU Social Research, Studio Apertura.
- Joao Luis Saraiva - Group leader, Centro de Ciências do Mar, Faro, Portugal