Theme: Green shipping
Title of the workshop: The green course towards decarbonization: winning the challenge
- Waterborne European Technology Platform; SeaEurope; European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (HydrogenEurope)
- CSHIPP Clean Shipping project platform / Tallinn University of Technology
- NABU German Nature and Biodiversity Conservation Union
To investigate needs, motivation and feasibility for a green shift in maritime transport by addressing the following topics:
- Protecting the environment: the role of ECA areas.
- The commitment of EU stakeholders: conservative or ambitious?
- Zero emission in a circular economy: a possible scenario.
- Financing clean shipping technologies.
- Paolo Guglia - Technical Director, Waterborne European Technology Platform.
- Francisco Ferreira - President of the Board, ZERO - Association for the Sustainability of the Earth System.
- Henk Prins - Chairman, WATERBORNE European Technology Platform.
- Nicolas Brahy- Director, Hydrogen Europe.
- Yassine Bakker - Researcher, Tallin University of Technology.