Theme: Aquaculture and fish processing
Title of the workshop: Seafood as key sector for Blue Growth in the EU Regions
- Fórum Oceano - Associação da Economia do Mar
Seafood is a key sector for the socioeconomic growth of EU regions. This workshop aims to discuss on the potential that the adoption of new technologies (i.e the application of the Industry 4.0 concept) and transnational cooperation have to improve the performance of this strategic sector.
This workshop is organized by the SAFER project, funded by Interreg Atlantic Area Programme.
- Ana Carla Garcia – Science Manager, MARE, Marefoz, University of Coimbra.
- Jose Manuel San Emeterio - Project Leader, ERNACT - European Regions Network for the Application of Communications Technology.
- Maria João Fernandes - Delegate & National Contact Point for Horizon 2020.
- Valentin Moldoveanu - Delta Dunarii (Danube) FLAG Manager, County Councillor of Tulcea County Council, CPMR Balkan & Black Sea Commission Member
- Björgolfur Hávardsson - Innovation Manager, NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster
- Maria Barbosa - Associate Professor, Department of Agrotechnology and Food Sciences, Wageningen University.