Theme: Maritime spatial planning
Title of the workshop: MSPglobal - A Bottom Up Approach
- Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission of UNESCO
Highlight successful local and regional transboundary experiences in Marine Spatial Planning in Europe and beyond in order to support the development of internationally accepted guidelines for Marine Spatial Planning at global scale as a support to the EU-MARE and IOC-UNESCO Joint Roadmap on MSP
- Aya Khalil - MSPglobal Communication and Outreach, IOC-UNESCO.
- Ana Paula Simão - Head of Environmental Monitoring Unit, Directorate General for Natural Resources, Safety and Maritime Services, Portugal.
- Ivana Lukic - Maritime Policy and Planning Consultant, s.Pro - sustainable projects GmbH.
- Salvador Vega - Head of Department of Ocean Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chile.
- Tom Woolley - Marine Planning Advisor, Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government, Ireland.