Theme: Maritime security & surveillance
Title of the workshop: EU Cooperation on Coastguard Functions Added Value
- European Maritime Safety Agency
- European Fisheries Control Agency
- European Border and Coast Guard Agenc
To present the state of play of the interagency cooperation (achievements and ongoing activities), to demonstrate how it improves maritime situational awareness and the efficiency of the national authorities carrying out coast guard functions and to identify future joint activities of the agencies.
- Mr Andrea Tassoni - Head of the Executive Office, Point of contact for interagency cooperation on coast guad functions, European Maritime Safety Agency.
- Mr Fionn Molloy - Deputy Head of Unit Vessel and Port Reporting, European Maritime Safety Agency.
- Mr. Vytautas Lukas - Deputy Head of Coast Guard and International Programmes Unit, EFCA.
- Mr Tuukka Höijer - Frontex Coordinating Officer, Law Enforcement & Coast Guard Unit – Operational Response Division, European Border and Coast Guard Agency.