Theme: Port tech clusters
Title of the workshop: What is next for green and sustainable Ports?
- Magellan – Associação para a Representação dos Interesses Portugueses no Exterior
- Hogskolan I Gavle
To bring together different perspectives on the discussion of the conceptualisation of the port(s) of the future by 2030 in all dimensions related with climate change, circular economy and sustainable business models, involving, ports researchers and policy-makers.
- Ana Vaz Raposo - EU Funding Director, Magellan - Associação para a Representação dos Interesses Portugueses no Exterior.
- Michel Leyseele - Head of Sustainable Transition, Port of Antwerp.
- Angela Carpenter - Researcher in maritime environmental policy and governance, in marine pollution, and in sustainable development and sea-ports, University of Gävle.
- João Costa - Project Exploitation Manager, XLAB.
- Lucía Calabria Tasa - R&D Project Manager at Fundación Valenciaport (Spain).